Technical Requirements & Policies
It is important for all students enrolled in our online education program to familiarize themselves with the technical requirements that are necessary for using Blackboard, as well as the policies the university has established for the program.
Information on technical requirements for students taking online classes.
- Hardware and software requirements
Information on program and university policies. Additional information can be found on the academics and University Registrar websites. This includes:
- Students with disabilities
- Academic honesty
- Code of ethics and conduct
- “Non Participation” withdrawal
- Academic withdrawal
- Returning course materials
- Incomplete grades
- Course evaluation